1.CEUS at a Value
2. Don't Throw it Away:Comprehensive Shoulder Course: Injury Risk, Screening, Prevention, Treatment
Course Description: This is a great course that goes through an antimony review, biomechanical considerations and effective approaches to addressing shoulder dysfunctions.
3. Progressive Coordination of MPT and Rehab:Phases and Stages
Course Description: Phases and Stages is a great way to align new grads and seasoned clinicians to effective approaches that assure the proper treatment is aligned with the stage of healing. We go through and instruct on many MPT approaches and pair them with appropriate ther ex.
4. Coupling Course: Taping and Rehab to Improve Outcomes
Course Description:We provide some great taping techniques and pair them with rehab movements to improve performance and outcomes.
5. Sports Integration:Performance Momentum
Course Description:Sports Performance is a great fee for service addition. We provide some of the tools we have utilized to leverage this growing service line.
6. Adding Value and Revenue To Your Practice: Fee For Service Options To Add Passive
Course Description: We focus on fee for service offering that increase diversity of referrals and we give applicable techniques to get started or enhance any clinic.
7. Running Analysis and Running Clinic as a Fee For Service Revenue Stream
Course Description: Running analysis is a broad range course that exams and advances skills needed to perform the service, market it, and be effective with it as a clinical offering.
8. Myofascial and Instrument Assisted MPT Approaches To Soft Tissue
Course Description: MPT is a great resource for the clinic. This course provides sound principals and techniques to improve outcomes and patient satisfaction.
9. The Foot Drive Performance:Which Can Include Lab For Orthotic Fitting Strategies
Course Description: Ever want to have your own orthotics lab for your clinic? Now you can we have a great course that can give you the confidence and tools to advance in this specialty.
10. The Foot Drives Performance:Comprehensive Approach To Posterior Tibialis Tendon Dysfunction (PTTD)
Course Description: This is a course related to our LER article on PTTD. It is great when coupled with some of our other foot and LE courses but is a great stand alone course to help in an area that is often wanting in clinical practices.
11. Addressing Foot and Ankle Dysfunctions: Treatment Approaches For Performance Enhancement
Course Description:This course is based on the lectures we have provided at NCPTA and SCAPTA conferences but goes into far more depth of application and understanding. Learn the importance and benefits of identifying and addressing LEC.
12. Foot and Ankle Orthotic A-Z From Fitting To Billing To Fee For Service
Course Description: This is a comprehensive course and will get the finer points of growing this segment of a clinic's patient volumes.
13. Critical Thinking Employed in Clinical Practice
Course Description:Critical Thinking skills and approaches will help any clinic perform better. This course helps refine critical thinking in advancing outcomes and growing clinics.
ADVANCED PERFORMANCE LEARNING
Mission: To Advance Practical Learning Skills That Are Marketable and Can Improve Outcomes